Thursday, 19 November 2015

Graduation

This little cheeky chops on the left grew up and graduated from Sheffield Hallam University on Monday with a BSc in Physiotherapy and first class honours.  Like all the other families there we were full of pride and I felt a bit tearful, but the stiff upper lip held out quite well.  


I love Sheffield, it's a great city and we spent a lovely three days there; more importantly, Natalie thoroughly enjoyed her big day. 


* * * 

Not much has been done about Christmas around here, there are lists but not much else.  I have plans for this Rowan handknit cotton, but I haven't left myself much time, which seems to be the story of my life!


I need to get my act together post-haste. 

Hope all is well out there ...

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Natalie! You are one step ahead of me re Christmas. I don't even have lists....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with the graduation of Natalie, and yes of course you must be very proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations to your daughter, what a wonderful achievement. Don't worry about Christmas planning, there's plenty of time yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I know you must be so proud!!!
    xx Shari

    ReplyDelete