Monday, 22 June 2015

Perch Hill


Saturday was an open day at Perch Hill, Sarah Raven's East Sussex garden, so as a little birthday treat [it's not actually until Wednesday, but it's nice to stretch these things out a bit don't you think? ;o)], Mr. T and me went along, and what a treat it was, despite the weather being a little bit dull. 





















I came home with a little scented pelargonium as a memento and dreams of a cutting patch (if I can Flora-proof it that is!). 


* * *

Since my last post I've added to my WIP pile:  more bobbles ...


... and simple join-as-you-go grannies, all exactly the same.



Hope all is well out there ...
Jane x 

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday treat. Happy birthday for Wednesday. 21 one is it this year? Blankets are beautiful as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane, that garden certainly looks fab....I love your bobbles. I also really like the simplicity of your grannies, when I stick to only a few colours for grannies I have to admit to getting a bit bored, but the end result is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful Perch Hill looks, I'm glad you had such a lovely visit there. The crochet is looking beautiful. I hope you have a good week and a really wonderful birthday. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perch Hill looks amazing Jane, I love the colour of the poppy in your first photo...just beautiful!
    Gorgeous crochet as always! :)
    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, have a wonderful day!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful tour in Perch Hill. Sarah Raven's garden is still on my wishlist to visit when we go to England.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet that was a great garden, it looks wonderful from your photos. What a nice thing to do for your birthday. Many happy returns by the way, I hope you had a lovely day. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Isn't the garden at Perch Hill amazing, and quite perfect for a birthday outing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures of Perch Hill, thank you for sharing them! Your crochet is looking lovely too, I like the bobbles. Happy Birthday, Jane, I hope you had a lovely time (it was mine on Saturday too :))
    Have a happy new week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photographs of Perch Hill. I have a couple of Sarah Raven's cookery books, and the photographs are gorgeous (interesting recipes too!) x

    ReplyDelete